Conferencing, training and meeting room hire in the heart of Sheffield city centre
Our fully accessible purpose-built Meeting House provides a range of rooms and services, catering for everything from small group meetings to events for up to 100 people.
Space for amazing events
Browse our wide range of flexible event spaces.
Main Meeting Room
This large, ground floor comfortable room seats up to 100 but is equally suitable for smaller groups.
First Floor room for up to 50 people. Large doors can be opened into the social area.
Space for up to 20, suitable for small committee meetings or groups. Situated on the First Floor.
A space for up to 12 with low, comfortable chairs and coffee tables. Situated on the First Floor.
A self-contained lower ground floor space for up to 35 people. Includes a well equipped kitchen.
First floor social area
We serve food and refreshments here for groups using the first floor and large groups using the ground floor.
Great value. Strong values.
We keep our prices affordable, but we don’t cut corners. We’re a Living Wage Employer, use green energy and use local suppliers as part of our commitment to making the smallest environmental footprint.
Rates for public sector or commercial organisations.
|Main Meeting Room:
Over 60 people add £20 half day or £40 full day
Rates available to: registered charities and not for profit organisations with paid staff; volunteer groups funded by charities who are large enough to have paid staff; and sole traders with a turnover of less than £30,000 pa.
|Main Meeting Room
Over 60 people add £15 half day or £30 full day
We also offer rates for unfunded, unstaffed local community groups.
Please do get in touch if you’d like to discuss this.
Please get in touch for any enquiries or bookings.
We look forward to hearing from you!
0114 275 7390
A wide range of groups and organisations use the Sheffield Quaker Meeting House for their City Centre meetings, seminars and conferences.
Some of our customers
- Arts and cultural events and festivals
- Barnsley PCT
- Local and regional Universities
- Local Business Networks
- Meditation groups
- NHS Sheffield
- Probation Service
- Professional associations
- Sheffield City Council
- Solicitor’s groups
- Trades Unions
- Voluntary and community organisations
What they like about the venue
- Welcoming environment and staff
- The room, the welcome and the service was excellent and we would be very pleased to use your building/services again. … thank you for making our event special
- Great value for a quality, City Centre, venue
- Warm, welcoming, friendly
- Your commitment to getting everything right
- The layout, facilities and access
- The ultra friendly and helpful people who worked with us to ensure a great event